SERVERS and BARTENDERS
MES is currently seeking servers and bartenders to fill event staffing needs. Must be 18 years old and have reliable transportation as well as be professional and punctual. TIPS training a plus. Applicant’s for the bartender position must be able to take and pass all necessary responsible serving certification courses and tests.
To inquire about Michigan Event Services open server and bartending positions please contact us via email at email@example.com, or call 248.757.8974 for more information.
Michigan Event Services is a verified employer certified in responsible serving in the state of Michigan by rserving.com.
- Sales – Are you a self starter with entrepreneurial attitude. We are looking for sales staff who are business minded……
- DJ – We are looking for DJ’s that are current with their portfolio of music and understand how to interact with the crowds at all types of events.
- Photo Booth Host – Work events and be part of the fun while taking photos of the guests in our state of the art photo booth.
- Karaoke Host – Do you like to sing, entertain and have fun working? Be the host of private and corporate events.
- Photographer – Wedding photography is 90% of the requests we get. Please e-mail us links to past work and have up to date photography equipment and editing software.
- Videographer – Looking for someone with knowledge of how to video all types of events from wedding to corporate events.
- Live Musicians – wedding bands, string musicians, rock bands, cover bands, and dueling pianos.
- Magicians – Would like a magician that has acts that can work with clients of all ages. We would also like to find magicians that can work in small areas and parties to corporate events.
- Reliable transportation
- Cell phone
- Professional appearance
- Proficient in your talent and atistry
E-mail us at